Have you ever thought about visiting Ireland or taking a Staycation in February, March or April? The majority of people choose to travel during the summer months but Spring is a fantastic time of year and there are so many things to see and do all only a short distance from The Rochestown Lodge Hotel and Spa, here’s our Top 3 Bucket List recommendations as to why you should consider visiting Ireland or taking a mini staycation in the Springtime.
Taking in the sea air, browsing Museums and Galleries, lapping up local heritage, checking out a Concert or the Theatre or treating yourself and your work colleagues to a day at the Races! Whatever your preference there is no shortage of cultural, fun and relaxing things to do that’ll suit all members of the family, here’s some of the best!
• Dun Laoghaire Pier, approx. 5 mins
• James Joyce Tower & Museum, Sandycove, approx. 5 mins
• Maritime Museum, Dun Laoghaire, approx. 5 mins
• Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre, approx. 10 mins
• Killiney Hill Park, approx. 6 mins
• Powerscourt Waterfall & Gardens, approx. 20 mins
• Glendalough, Co Wicklow, approx. 40 mins
Dun Laoghaire Pier
• Airfield Farm, Dundrum, approx. 10 mins
• Dublin Zoo, Phoenix Park, approx. 35 mins
• Tayto Park Theme Park, Co Meath, approx. 45 mins
• Pavilion Theatre, Dun Laoghaire, approx. 5 mins
• Leopardstown Race Course, approx. 10 mins
• The RDS, approx. 20 mins
• The 3 Arena, approx. 20 mins
Dublin City quays
The Rochestown Lodge Hotel and Spa is the perfect location to take a Spring break and use as a base for all your travels, check out our website for some great spring deals.